Phase 2 development site, showing location
Stratford-Banbury road A422.
Phase 2 Site Plan Layout - showing the 10
proposed small business units with their
associated parking and landscaped areas.
Proposed buildings design sections
Approved landscaping scheme
Each small business unit will be built to the highest specifications and, depending on individual purchaser's requirements, will feature:
- Attractive external appearance - suitable for rural location
- Extensive car parking areas– 4 reserved places/unit
- Additional Visitor’s Parking Area
- Attractive & extensive landscaping plan
- External Lighting
- Security Gate with card reader
- Floor loading in excess of 35 kN/sq.m.
- Power: 70 KVA with 3-phase. Can be upgraded to 140kVA as an optional extra.
- Sizes to range from 1600 sq.ft. (148 sq.m.) Units can be easily joined together to provide additional space.
- Unit size: 26' x 42' (8m x 13m)
- Open Plan spec but easily divided by stud partitioning.
- Full disabled access.
- High quality double/triple glazing
- Electrically-operated Roller shutter door.
- Individual Disabled Toilet for each unit - highest quality fittings.
- Kitchenette Unit with sink, cupboard units and fridge.
- Heating & electric panel heaters to kitchenette & toilet areas.
- High security locks
- Smoke Alarm
- Broadband access