Wroxton is situated just 3 miles from Banbury and 16 miles from Stratford on the main A422 Banbury to Stratford-upon-Avon road. Apollo Park lies on the eastern edge of the English Cotswolds.
Directions from M40
- From the M40, turn off at J11 – direction of Banbury & A422.
- Continue straight across the next 4 roundabouts and you should pass a “Tesco” superstore on your right. Keep following signs for Wroxton and A422.
- Straight across the 5th roundabout.
- Turn right at the 6th roundabout, still signed Wroxton & A422.
Caution: Speed camera on your right after about ¼ mile.
- Turn left at next traffic-lights, still on A422 signed Wroxton.
- Continue for approx 1.5 miles into Wroxton – go past “Wroxton House Hotel” on your right and the “White Horse” pub on your left.
- Continue on the A422 through the village and after approx ½ mile, turn right signed Apollo Park & Ironstone Lane.
- Continue for about ½ mile down Ironstone Lane, then turn left into the Park. The proposed Apollo business units will then be on your left-hand side.
If you get lost, please call:
Robert Synge, Apollo: Mobile: 07785 366448.
Clive Thompson, Brown & Co: Mobile: 07733 122017
(Please note that these are fairly large downloads that may
take a few minutes to complete depending on the speed of your
you are unable to view the maps after clicking on the links
above, you need to download a copy of Adobe Reader (free of
charge). To download Acrobat reader, please click on the Acrobat